Our technicians will update your Magento installation to the latest stable version.
There will be an interim upgrade on our servers to avoid damaging your real web data if there is any type of issue in the process.
The steps are:
- Duplicate database from your Magento store to our server
- Dump Magento installation to our server
- Upgrade on our server in a bridge domain and fixing any errors
- Migrate upgrade again to the origin server
* Resolution of incompatibilities for modules or templates that are not of the Magento core are not included
* You must confirm that you have a backup of your entire server before starting the process
Questions on Upgrade for Magento systems
No questions asked yet